Sunday, November 28, 2010

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content Final Project

As a photographer the creative content I will be creating will be along those lines. I will be creating a logo for my new company as well as a label for my new beer. I will also be creating a magazine ad for my project to introduce my new brand to the marketplace. I will be taking some photographer of existing bottles then using photoshop to create my label so that I can print it out and put on the existing bottles. For the ad I will be taking a photograph my new beer the product shot fashion. I will be incorporating the motto of the company which is “Legends are not born, Legends are made. Become part of the legend today" into the ad as well. The ad will be a single page ad that would be able to fit into many different types of magazines. Using the tools I have acquired over the time I’ve been at school as well as the one’s I learned before coming to school I hope to be able to produce some nice creative content for my project. I have a general Idea of what I want to do such as the ad, the product label and the logo now the hard part for me will be finding the right amount of time to get it all finished in time. Having a Scottish heritage I plan on incorporating that into the design of the logo and the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment